The green fees for visitors to play at Moor Park Golf Club in Winter or Summer are below.
A handicap Certificate may be requested. For Slope and Course Ratings Click Here
To make a tee booking
Visitors can book a tee time 7 days in advance, to make a booking please call the Golf Shop on 01923 721673 or email [email protected]
Health and Safety upon visiting Moor Park
If you are attending a Golf Day or Visiting Moor Park, please Click Here for useful visitor information.
Please change in the car park and check-in via the golf shop at the bottom of the stairs to the right of the mansion as you look at it.
The Mansion is Open and seating available up to tables of six people. Mask must be worn whilst standing and walking through the mansion, but can be removed when seated. Table Service is in operation.
Visitors Covid 19 Playing and Visiting Guidelines
We understand times are very difficult and we appreciate you taking every effort to ensure all players in your tee-time are aware and abide by the new rules.
We want to ensure that we are doing everything we can to minimise the spread and ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all our staff, visitors, members and the community as a whole.
Unless we receive clear instructions to the contrary, the fresh air, exercise and social distancing is possible on the golf course and should provide a safe environment for members to stay active. To do this we need to make the golf course ‘contactless’ and the following direction should be taken:
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms must refrain from visiting the Club or course.
- You should wash your hands prior to arriving at the Club. We have provided sanitiser at the club.
- A social distancing of 2 metres should be kept at all times.
- Please change shoes in the car park, and check into the golf shop via the stairs to the right of the mansion as you look at it.
- All rakes in the bunkers have been removed for the avoidance of doubt. Please do your best to rake with your club and or foot. The green staff will do their best to rake every day.
- Putt with the flag in and do not touch or remove it at any point.
- The putt is ‘good’ inside of putter’s length. Try and avoid holing out where possible.
- Only touch your own equipment, and forgo any of the usual courtesies of picking up a club left beside the green.
- The Halfway Houses are open and we encourage you to grab and go
- Do not clean your golf ball with saliva. Ball washers are not in use for the avoidance of doubt.
- A customary nod is perfectly sufficient at the end of your game.
- You should wash your hands as soon as practicable after the round.