Members and visitors are required to abide by the code to avoid embarrassment and to aid members of staff who are required to monitor compliance.
Golf Courses and Practice Areas:
- Gentlemen may wear traditional golf attire designed for the purpose of playing golf. Golf shirts with collar and sleeves, worn inside trousers or shorts.
- Gentlemen may wear full length trousers or knee-length tailored shorts, both without exterior thigh pockets.
- Socks must be worn. Those worn with shorts should be white and plain. Knee length socks maybe any colour and must be co-ordinated.
- Ladies are asked to conform to the essence of the dress code. (As agreed with the Ladies’ Committee).
- Golf shoes must be worn on the courses and practice grounds.
Tennis Courts, Outside Terraces and surrounding areas:
- Players must be dressed in recognised tennis clothing. For gentlemen, collarless and sleeveless shirts are not acceptable.
- Players must wear predominantly white socks with tennis shoes suitable for the surface.
- Coloured tracksuits may be worn for winter play and warm-up in summer months.
MEMBERS AND VISITORS
Terrace Bar, Outside Terraces, Carris Bar, Thornhill Lounge and Main Hall.
- Smart casual clothes including approved golf attire.
- Smart denim clothing (not ripped, faded or distressed) is permitted in the Mansion and gardens.
- Tennis players may wear approved tennis clothing (see above Tennis guidelines) including shorts and skirts In the Club’s Bars. In the Main hall and Thornhill Lounge casual attire or tracksuits should be worn for Tennis players. Tennis shoes are permitted in the Main Hall.
- All golf shoes and tennis shoes are permitted in the Terrace Bar and Information Room. Only pimple-soled golf shoes (not soft spikes) or tennis shoes may be worn in the Carris Bar and Thornhill Lounge.
Remaining rooms in the Mansion, including Dining Rooms.
- Smart casual wear. Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers, shirts with collar and sleeves or polo-necked sweaters.
- Tracksuits are not permitted.
If any event in the Mansion requires a more (or less) formal style of dress this will be made clear on the notice for the event.
Throughout the Mansion, Practice Grounds, Tennis Courts and Surrounding Terraces.
- Shirts to be worn inside trousers and shorts.
- Hats are not permitted in the Mansion. Outside, peaked hats must be worn with the peak to the front.
- Sports bags, shoe bags, waterproofs, anoraks, golf clubs and tennis rackets must be left in the Locker Rooms and not carried into the Thornhill Lounge, dining rooms, bars and Main Hall.
- Gentlemen may wear shoes without socks, but not open-toed style footwear.
- Mobile phones must not be used on the golf courses or tennis courts.
- Telephones may be carried on the courses, switched off, for medical emergency use only.
- Earphones are not permitted when playing golf on the courses – for reasons of health and safety.
- In the Mansion, mobile phones can only be used for calls on the Lower Ground Floor and in private conference rooms.
- Mobile telephones may be used in other rooms of the Mansion for looking up information, texting or emailing, but must be kept on silent mode at all times.
Click here to see the golf course dress code.
Click here to see the ladies dress code
If you are anything like me if it is time to get my paper done for school, you’re probably https://themusicuniverse.com/how-write-music-review/ a little bit stressed out https://www.boerse-express.com/news/articles/hochschulausbildung-welche-probleme-hat-die-covid-pandemie-beleuchtet-297243 wondering exactly what you have to do. You only want to get this stuff done and get back to your normal life. Well, it’s not all that hard if you at https://cascadebusnews.com/effective-business-tips-for-every-aspiring-entrepreneur/ least know where to get started. Do not worry, I’ve been through the process and made it through school, and it isn’t that bad. In fact, it’s rather enjoyable to do, and once you get the hang of it, I am confident you’ll be writing a lot more than simply your school accounts.